This is a FREE event, organised by Squiz in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing
The decline in ‘university age’ entrants and persistent hangover from removing student caps in 2015 have created more competition than ever for universities to attract the best and brightest students. Moreover, the resources available in today’s digital landscape have shifted purchasing decisions towards the student, causing their behaviour to be more fragmented, disconnected and difficult to track. So, how should universities respond?
Many have responded with new innovative and effective strategies to continue driving student recruitment, leaving others struggling to compete. Regardless of how universities tackle their recruitment challenges, one thing is evident: the marketing funnel, as we once knew it, is busted.
At this exclusive one-day event, digital marketing experts from the HE industry and beyond will help you:
- Learn how to better engage students throughout their research process
- Build a clearer picture of student activity through smart use of data
- Nurture students to accept your offer early in the process
Get ready to then practise what we preach during your own interactive workshop. You’ll be joined by a sample of prospective students who will be on-hand to share their feedback, ideas and personal experiences.
You will hear from:
- Trina Everall – Formerly Head of commercial student & youth, Guardian News & Media
- Josh Somma – Technical Director, Squiz
- Andréanne Orsier – Associate Director, Youthsight
- Kathryn Collins – Marketing Automation Consultant, Squiz
How to register:
Those who are responsible for marketing and recruitment at their University can register for FREE via the organiser’s event page here.
Main Hall. Ground floor. Fully accessible.