The Conference for Creators
One day of stories and conversations with groundbreaking inventors, designers, creators and doers from companies like Instagram, Vice, adidas and more. Come, engage and be inspired to start Making.
In the spirit of the theme, we’ll be donating 100% of the ticket sales to We Are Stripes, the organisation that works to create opportunities for individuals from ethnic backgrounds in the creative industries. Here’s to more diverse creators and stories being told.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Lauren Bowker, Founder of THE UNSEEN and Science Editor at Large for DAZED
– Julius Roy-Macauley, Producer at ADIDAS
– Charnice Blaize, Cultural Marketing at ASOS and Founder of BLAZED UK
– Olivia Crooks, Marketing at VICE MEDIA and Founder of MADLAND HACK
– Scott Cohen, Founder of THE ORCHARD and CYBORG NEST
– Charlie Cragg, Founder of NAIL TRANSPHOBIA
– Florence Adepoju, Founder of MDMFLOW
– Scarlett Montanra, Creative at 18 FEET & RISING and Co-Founder of CRACK + CIDER
– Sarah Corbett, Founder of the CRAFTIVIST COLLECTIVE
– Paula Akpan, Founding Director of BLACK GIRL FESTIVAL and Social Media Editor of GAL-DEM
– Niran Vinod, Product Strategist at INSTAGRAM
Making London is powered by Eventbrite and Working Not Working.
With support from Creative Mornings/London, The Elephant Room, We Are Stripes and Dazed.
Find out more information at www.makingconference.com.