Welcome to the ninth edition of State of the Browser, a yearly conference organised by London Web Standards. A one-day, single-track conference with widely varying talks about the modern web, accessibility, web standards and more.
The Speaker line-up includes:
• Rachel Andrew, ‘CSS Layout from the Inside Out’
• Amber Case, ‘The Future of Web Monetization’
• Tom Greenwood, ‘A Sustainable Web for Everyone’
• Alex Russell, ‘Hobson’s Browser: How Browser Choice Died in Our hands’
• Stephanie Stimac, ‘Standardizing Select: What the Future Holds for HTML Controls’
• Léonie Watson, ‘Bag of Spanners’