Join / Support Conway Hall
Conway Hall hosts a wide variety of talks, concerts, exhibitions, courses, performances, community and social events. For nearly a hundred years, Conway Hall has been home to Britain’s bravest thinkers and boldest social movements.
It is owned and operated by Conway Hall Ethical Society, which is an educational charity (no. 1156033) whose object is the advancement of study, research and education in humanist ethical principles. The Society itself programmes up to 150 events per year including Thinking on Sunday, Sunday Concerts, Learning courses, art exhibitions, poetry and literature events as well as collaborations with like-minded charities and community groups.
We are an independent charity and receive no funding from the government. That means that everything we do is dependent upon our commercial activity and the generosity of supporters like you.
• Free entry to our Thinking on Sunday talks series
• Discounted/Free entry to selected events at Conway Hall, including the Sunday Concerts
• Discounted fees for our own courses and those from London School of Philosophy
• Access to our to our archives and Library for book loans
• Quarterly digital edition of the Ethical Record
• Access to digital copies of Ethical Records dating back to 1895!
• Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting and participation in Membership consultations.
Help us to fund our charitable activities and our historic Grade II listed building by making a donation. You can do this in the following ways:
• Online via Virgin Money Giving
• By cheque, made out to Conway Hall Ethical Society, sent to the address at the bottom of this page.
If you are a UK taxpayer and complete a Gift Aid declaration for your donation, we can claim back 25p for every £1. Once you have signed your Gift Aid declaration it is valid for all gifts in the future.
Leave a Legacy
Gifts left in wills are a vital part of the support we receive – and by choosing to remember us in your will, you will help to ensure there is always a future for this unique organisation.
If you are planning to include Conway Hall Ethical Society in your will and would like to discuss your gift, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Dr Jim Walsh: email@example.com