Conway Hall is Where Ethics Matter.
We curate, support and facilitate people and ideas that make ethics matter in the world.
Together, we are Creative, Diverse, Historic, Human and Kind.
We host talks, concerts, exhibitions, courses, performances, community and social events. However, we are an independent charity and receive no funding from the government. Everything we do is dependent upon our commercial activity and the generosity of supporters like you.
Membership • Click *here* to Join
By becoming a member of Conway Hall Ethical Society you will help us make ethics matter in the world.
Join us to support our work and enjoy a range of membership benefits:
- Free entry to our Thinking on Sunday/Monday talks series
- Cheaper entry to the Sunday Concerts and other events
- Cheaper fees for our courses and those from London School of Philosophy
- Access to our archives and Library for book loans
- Quarterly digital edition of the Ethical Record
- Vote at the AGM, guide our future (except Friends)
Membership fees per year:
Standard: £55 • Unwaged: £40 • Friend: £30
You can do this in the following ways:
• Click *here* to make a Donation to our #DoorsOpen Appeal on Crowdfunder.
- By cheque made out to “Conway Hall Ethical Society” sent to our address
- Online • click *here* to donate to our #DoorsOpen Appeal on Crowdfunder.
- Online • click *here* to make a standard donation
UK taxpayers may complete a Gift Aid declaration. We can claim back 25p for every £1 donated. Once completed, it is valid for all gifts in the future.
Leave a Legacy
If you choose to include Conway Hall Ethical Society in your will, as others have, you will help to ensure our future.
To discuss this, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Dr Jim Walsh: email@example.com