With a capacity of 400 spread over balcony and floor seating, our Main Hall retains its period features and is internationally renowned for its excellent acoustics.
Conway Hall is available for hire.
Subject to Government guidelines, we are open for business.
We have been declared “Covid-secure” by our local authority and operate according to industry-leading protocols and advice. Please see our FAQs, below.
Hire our unique and historic venue, with state-of-the-art AV technology
Offering Grade II listed charm and a distinct choice of four rooms, big and small, in the centre of London, Conway Hall is ideal for:
Livestreamed & Hybrid events
(with or without audiences, subject to government guidelines)
Recording • Rehearsals • Photo shoots
Talks, Comedy, Concerts & Performances
(Business) Meetings • Training • Workshops
Wedding & Civil Partnership Ceremonies / Receptions
All our ground floor rooms are fully accessible by wheelchair: Main Hall, Brockway Room, Bertrand Russell Room & Foyer.
Complimentary Wi-Fi available to all guests. Dedicated Wi-Fi channel for hirers.
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor.
Hearing loops are fitted in the Main Hall and Brockway Rooms. We have a portable hearing loop available for other rooms.
When are you going to open again?
• We have formulated a phased approach to opening. We are currently in the second phase.
• The first phase enabled our staff team, in small numbers, to return to work.
• The second phase allows “Closed Door Events” where performers can be filmed and broadcast online, subject to risk assessments.
• The third phase, “Socially-distanced and Hybrid Events” allows audiences (Tier 2 only), communities and guests back into the building with strict measures in place.
Is it safe to come to Conway Hall?
• Yes, we have worked to ensure the safety of all our visitors and have been independently audited by our Health & Safety advisors. Everyone has a part to play, though, in maintaining a safe environment by following the guidelines within the building. Visits are by arrangement only.
Will I have to wear a face covering if I visit Conway Hall?
• Yes. Please bring your own face covering, although one can be provided.
Can I hold my event from the start of 2021?
• Yes, subject to risk assessments we are open for hire.
Can I have an event with just performers, but no audiences?
• Yes, you can! We are currently in our second phase, “Closed Door Events”, due to government guidelines.
What is a “Hybrid Event”?
• A “Hybrid Event” is where physical audiences can attend and online audiences can join and participate via livestreaming, using our new, state-of-the-art AV set-up. Subject to London returning to Tier 2, we can accommodate this kind of event.
When will you be able to do catering again?
• Our partners, Hubbub Catering, are risk-assessed for all catering requirements within current guidelines.
Why not watch our video to see who some of our previous guests have been?
To be read in conjunction with “Terms and Conditions for the Hire of Conway Hall Rooms” (see PDF link below) All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions which cover the following features: Payment, contract and cancellation. Indemnity and damages. The hirer’s responsibility whilst on the premises including…